Friday, September 12, 2008
Vocab Quiz 1
I think this is a very nomadic idea but it could be done if the sky is the limit. The idea sounds very good in terms of "eating locally". It actually sounds cool, but what I am wondering is if you are building this 30 story building you should domesticate this farm because it would be easier to have something in the future be fertile. You should also protect this farm because if this idea does work then you might want some codify, a lot of people might want to know the secret to such a wonderful farm. It is a good idea to not be sedentary to this project because if you are some critics might think it wont work and the influences on Dr. Despommier's project. I suggest also if you are building by a pond or any kind of city main place to not irrigate over the outside of your building. You should cultivate and use this building for people to know about whoever had the idea and used it properly. Don't be to primitive though of this building it has much potential to the outside world. This can also be taken like a deity to some people's eyes because of it being so unique. I believe that Dr. Despommier's is determinent to making this 30 story building for all of us real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment